Nope, you’re not dreaming. We really are giving you the chance to win Pioneer’s latest headunit, and it just so happens to be an absolute belter…
We reviewed and subsequently raved about Pioneer’s revolutionary SPH- EVO62DAB headunit back in our Summer issue. But what was so special? Well the clever design of the modular display and detachable control box makes it possible to fit a doubleDIN where it was previously impossible. Clever stuff, eh! And while an SPH-EVO62 would have been an awesome prize in itself, Pioneer wanted to go one better and give away the all-singing and all-dancing flagship version – the SPH- EVO82! How cool is that? Very cool!
These units retail at a penny under a grand, so this really is a prize worth having, and we’re not even going to ask you to send a premium rate text or ask you a difficult question, no! In fact, all we’re going to ask you to do is fill out a form. We will then pick the winner at random and give them the good news. It could be you…
The competition ends at midnight on 10/10/2019, so don’t delay, enter the Pioneer SPH-EVO82DAB competition
About the unit…
Thanks to the flexible installation options afforded by the modular display and detachable control box set-up, this 8.0-inch capacitive headunit redefines the notion of single and double DIN stereos. Not only that, it benefits from Pioneer’s long held audiophile
reputation for high-end, high-resolution audio quality. Waze, Spotify, Bluetooth connectivity and the trusted duo of Apple CarPlay and Android Auto make things even more smartphone friendly for those with busy social lives. It’s not often you can call a 4x50w stereo that can cope with every modern-day entertainment format groundbreaking, but with a product as fine as the SPH-EVO82DAB-UNI, Pioneer has achieved something very special.
We will be bringing you the full low-down on the SPH-EVO82DAB in next month’s magazine. So make sure you pick up a copy on the 11/10/2019!
The legal bit…
1. Entrants must be residents of the UK aged 18 or over. Using false details will result in disqualification.
2. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Kelsey Media, any person directly or indirectly involved with Kelsey Media or the running of the prize draw or their direct family members.
3. Only entry tickets that have been completed in full will be entered into the prize draw.
4. The first randomly selected entry will win and will be contacted immediately on the email address or telephone number provided. The winner must then contact Kelsey Media to claim their prize within 5 days of the date and time of the email sent or the phone call. Only the winner will be contacted personally on the details that they provide at entry. Entrants must ensure that the details that they provide at entry are accurate and legible. Reasonable efforts will
be made to contact the winner. If they cannot be contacted, fail to respond or if a prize remains unclaimed in the time frame stated above (or there is a failure to meet the eligibility requirements or otherwise the winners are unable
to comply with the terms and conditions), the prize shall be forfeited and Kelsey Media reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to the next entrant selected at random. Kelsey Media may repeat this process until such time as the prize is claimed within the relevant period.
5. There will be no cash or other alternative offered. Once a prize has been allocated it cannot be transferred.
6. Kelsey Media reserves the right to cancel or change this prize draw at any stage, if circumstances change that are beyond its reasonable control.
7. Kelsey Media’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner may be required to participate in publicity and the prize draw may appear in other promotional materials.
10. Kelsey Media will not be liable for any change, compensation, cancellation, loss, damage, expense or failure to perform any contractual obligation which is due to any event or circumstances which is beyond the reasonable control of Kelsey Media or which Kelsey Media could not foresee or avoid.
11. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering this prize draw.