These forums are now an archive. For the latest Maxxd news please visit our Facebook group.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Been in a car crash?
30-07-2013, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2013 09:03 PM by bossman.)
Question Been in a car crash?
Had a car crash in January 2011 which was fairly minor and not my fault.

Actually had a slight ache in my lower back for a couple months but didn't claim any money back from my insurer as I said I was okay at the time to the police (I thought I was).

Just thought I would give the info incase anybody else out there has ever had a crash and didn't claim.

You don't need to have gone to the doctors or still be suffering any form of injury but can still claim for up to 3 years even if you no longer have any symptoms.

The guy that crashed into me was my friend and his insurance didnt go up as claiming for 'minor discomforts' isnt the same as claiming for injuries!

Anyway, this guy Neil did the whole thing for me and we all got paid out around £2500 each

Passengers and non fault drivers can claim so if anyone out there never bothered claiming give this dude a buzz and he'll sort you out!

Also receive money for time spent without your vehicle, stress, excesses get refunded and loss of earnings and stuff like that

Neil 07788255587

He was amazing. I didnt even have to do anything the cheque just came through the door a few weeks later.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: Been in a car crash?
[Image: C312DD9C-9B6F-4F18-BB88-B55652824B9B-273...4DFE29.jpg]
02-08-2013, 11:14 AM
"Bossman"

You have one post to justify why you shouldn't get squashed by the infamous BANHAMMER!

The clock is ticking.... Icon_wink
I am Olly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-08-2013, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 08:16 PM by bossman.)
(02-08-2013 11:14 AM)olstar Wrote:  "Bossman"

You have one post to justify why you shouldn't get squashed by the infamous BANHAMMER!

The clock is ticking.... Icon_wink

Well first of all because I'm new. I could just make a new account with a different email.

Secondly, because I've had TONS of you guys sending me messages asking so clearly people HAVE had loss of earnings and stuff.

Its something thats included in your insurance policy so how come your happy to have your car repaired (Recovering costs to you) but not for excesses, earnings and when your hurt?

If you had a crash and you wasnt able to work for a while afterwards, and the insurance companies offered you a cheque (Like they SHOULD do seeing as its INSURANCE) would you turn it down then and just say 'Nah you keep it for your Christmas party'

?
02-08-2013, 08:19 PM
Also seeing as this is a forum for cars, and car crashes is related to the forum we are on, I'd say posting to make people aware of something that they might be entitled to is a damn good post in fairness.
03-08-2013, 12:43 AM
So the relevance to modified cars and your projects and contributions are?????
04-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Thankfully people like this are getting sniffed out and insurance premiums are dropping...
04-08-2013, 09:45 PM
There must be something In It for you, there are lots of other topics on here, lots of project cars, lots of show reports and you do to seem to have any opinion on any of those...

Gonna abuse my admin rights to see how many of 'you guys' have been sending him messages Icon_smile

If its less than 3, ban hammer? Icon_smile
[Image: sig2010.jpg]

Jordan Wrote:Aidan, dont you think you have got enough wheels
Aidan Wrote:Don't you think you've got enough shoes

WWW.GARAGEAWESOME.COM
04-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Post the results ollie Icon_biggrin
05-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Could be wrong but is this topic not in general chat also? Ollie?
[Image: IMG_7282-2-1.jpg]
"I LOVE Japanese cars...but stuck with a Volkswagen" - Ollie Westwood 2010