These forums are now an archive. For the latest Maxxd news please visit our Facebook group.

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.11 Average
*MAXXD* Ollie's Nissan 200SX S14a
09-02-2011, 05:12 PM
RE: *MAXXD* Ollie's Nissan 200SX S14a
Cooool, did you get a can of fosters with those brakes?!

I like the headlight mod, very slick
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Right, not much of an update, as im still waiting for a few bits to arrive

I have however got some essentials, thanks to D and his Halfords trade card i saved a few quid!

Got some fresh Coolant + Anti freeze, 2 bottles of DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid and aome Zinc Primer to coat the arches with

also got some insurance sorted out, Matty Reccomended HIC, and the seem to have done a great job!

its insured from the 4th March so i can get it to the Bodyshop, and managed to get a policy that all my Mods are declared, and they have even thrown in an Agreed Valuation for the car, something i wanted as the book price on a 99 200SX is low, yet to buy one in the real world you need more, and just try finding one that aint rotten with as little miles and extensive high quality mods as mine!

for those who wanna know what it costs then the annual price is just under £650 based on:

Me (26 years old)
8 Yr NCD
Fully Comp (Protected)
3 Points (SP10)
All Mods Declared
Agreed Value (£6000)
Limited Mileage (5,000P.A)
£400 Excess
£90 Windscreen
90 Day European (handy for this year Icon_smile)

got a few forms to fill out, but as the price is more reasonable than the standard car on these compare websites i feel a lot happier being properly covered.

now, need to crack on with my bits and bobs!
[Image: sig2010.jpg]

Jordan Wrote:Aidan, dont you think you have got enough wheels
Aidan Wrote:Don't you think you've got enough shoes

WWW.GARAGEAWESOME.COM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-02-2011, 01:10 PM
(21-02-2011 12:46 PM)OllieWestwood Wrote:  got a few forms to fill out, but as the price is more reasonable than the standard car on these compare websites i feel a lot happier being properly covered.

Make sure you read EVERYTHING, do EVERYTHING they have asked for including more than likely photos too.

You have NOT got an agreed value until they have all the forms / photos and they have signed it off and agreed it. They will then send you a certificate (or schedule) stating the vehicle value is agreed. Until you get this agreed value certificate (or schedule) assume you have NOT got agreed value.
[Image: TRIO_zps6cf8f5e5.png]
22-02-2011, 02:55 PM
I'm guessing they've asked for receipts & photographs of the car as they did that with me, but as you said, I never faulted them.
[Image: decalBoost.jpg]
23-02-2011, 05:37 AM
(21-02-2011 12:46 PM)OllieWestwood Wrote:  also got some insurance sorted out, Matty Reccomended HIC, and the seem to have done a great job!

Lol, im sure he gets commission tounge

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  *MAXXD* Ollie's Toyota Corolla T Sport OllieWestwood 20 25,763 19-08-2013 02:11 PM
Last Post: OllieWestwood